[revServer] process timeout issue

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Mon Aug 2 15:50:43 EDT 2010

On 02/08/2010 20:37, "Jerry Daniels" <jerry.daniels at me.com> wrote:

> Yes.

Well that of course is your decision and is understandable, particularly
given the alpha nature of revServer. I hope you appreciate that I needed to
set the record straight: we were more than willing to work with you on this.

As Rodeo and Rev diverge I think its time to wish you all the very best and
declare that Rodeo is off topic on this Rev mailing list. I'm sure those in
the community who want to will be happy to join your Rodeo discussion group.
I shall watch your progress with interest.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
RunRev - Software construction for everyone