[revServer] process timeout issue

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Mon Aug 2 12:02:36 EDT 2010

Pierre,

At first we thought revServer hiccup was a "wake-up call"--which is also not acceptable, but further investigation lead us to believe that is not the case. Some sort of pooling of requests within the 30 seconds seems a more logical explanation. However, this is academic to us. We've always factored our revServer code for the easiest possible migration to PHP, which we are now doing.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Follow the Rodeo discussion:
http://rodeoapps.com/discuss-among-yourselves-0