[revServer] process timeout issue

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Mon Aug 2 11:54:14 EDT 2010

Le 2 août 2010 à 16:51, Jerry Daniels a écrit :

> Sarah and I are unhappy with the performance because we load test it and see some requests take many seconds to complete and then the next identical request takes less than a second.

Exact : i can see this happen with the early requests to woooooooords.com : The first request can, time to time, take around 20 secs. to get it's response back to the end-user's browser. After this first request, the next ones are always back to the user in less than some ticks. Could be a problem related to the RAM virtualisation of the RHEL5 host it self, httpd.conf, etc... and, please RunRev, we all need to get this fixed.

Best, Pierre

--
Pierre Sahores
mobile : (33) 6 03 95 77 70