Webinar Client (like Dim-Dim) | ITunes Alternative (like Song Bird)

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Fri Apr 30 15:20:56 EDT 2010

Recently, Rafiki Cai wrote:

> In specific, my curiosity centers around two types
> of application:
> b) I-Tunes alternative like Song Bird, that would provide
> a multi-media library/collection management client for communities
> and enterprises.

I've built many music and video players over the years with RunRev.  The one
major limitation you will find is that media support will be limited to
those media that are supported by Apple's QuickTime (and QT must be
installed on the user's system).  In terms of interface, I think something
like Songbird should be quite possible.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director