How do I script a telnet session

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Thu Apr 29 20:11:48 EDT 2010

Mark,

Thanks. Your script gave me enough information to get it to work via telnet.

I would like to have it work over ssh but I'm not sure how to do that from Rev. I tried the simple solution of just sending it over port 22 but the firewall complained about the protocol.

Is it possible to implement this directly from Rev or will I have to send the parameters to curl?

I neglected to mention that this will run on a Mac.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.