User Extensions/Externals

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Wed Apr 28 23:21:23 EDT 2010

Sean helped me with the placement. I put it in two places with the External.txt file that contained "ssMacWindows,ssmacwindows.bundle" in both locations with the bundles.

Documents/My Revolution Enterprise/Externals/
Documents/My Revolution Enterprise/Runtime/Mac OS X/Universal/Externals/

And then you have to put your registration key in the application you are developing:
on openStack
   ssMacWindowsRegister "XXXXX"
end openStack

The command to show that the stack needed saving (showing dot) is:
   ssSetWindowModified the windowID of this stack, true

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.