User Extensions/Externals

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Apr 28 09:12:27 EDT 2010

Hi Graham & Heather Harrison,

If I uderstand you correctly, you want your script to find out where
the My Revolution folder resides, in case the user changed it. To get
this path, you can use the revEnvironmentCustomizationPath() function.
This function isn't documented either ;-) and this function is not
available outside the IDE.

Maybe you don't need all this. The externals that I have inside the
Externals folder of the My Revolution folder load automatically.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

We have updated TwistAWord. Download TwistAWord 1.1 at http://www.twistaword.net

Op 28 apr 2010, om 14:42 heeft Graham & Heather Harrison het volgende
geschreven: