I Can't change field layers

lunchnmeets lunchnmeets at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 06:54:36 EDT 2010

On Apr 27, 2010, at 4:57:16 PM, "J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote:

There's a glitch in groups which I've bug-reported, where the app
browser does not show the group controls while you are in group-edit
mode. You can work around it. Make sure that the Select Grouped icon is
bolded on the toolbar. Edit the group, click on the object to relayer,
and reset its number in its property inspector.

Hi Jacque
That's an interesting comment. I've noticed that sometimes while editing groups revolution hangs up and I have to force quit to get working again. At least it forces me to backup and save more frequently. At least it's nice to know it's not completely something I did wrong.

Joe