New version of RunRev makes .png images all black

william humphrey bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Tue Apr 27 19:40:49 EDT 2010

Thanks for the heads up Richmond. I don't remember signing any NDA though.
I'm running on Mac OS and have just converted the png's to jpg's which work
with the same resolution but without the all black effect which was useless.
Pain to convert everything to jpg's though.

http://www.bluewatermaritime.com