OT: MacBookPro advice needed.

Petrides, M.D. Marian mpetrides at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 27 19:09:12 EDT 2010

Alex
This is a little off target from the question you actually asked, but
I wanted to share my experience going from a 15 in MBP to a 13 in MBA.

The biggest impediment I found to getting work done efficiently on the
MBA was not the lack of speed.  It was the fact that the 13 inch
screen seriously limited the number of apps I could have running side-
by-side. This then got  in the way of such basic operations as copying
text from a Word document into a text field in an application I was
building in Rev or having a PDF of the Rev manual open at the same
time as I was using Rev. I eventually decided to go back to using a 15
inch MBP pretty much exclusively for the screen size.

Of course, YMMV.

Marian