Cannot run .exec file of project

charles61 cszasz at mac.com
Tue Apr 27 15:15:52 EDT 2010

I am using Rev Enterprise 4.0.0 (built 950). After compiling my project, I
found that my app ran fine on OS X (10.6.2) but it will not run on Windows
XP using Parallels Version Build 5.0.9344. The splash screen appears but the
application does not launch and an error message dialog that is set using
the error reporting in Standalone Applications setting appears:

Executing at 1:48:22 PM on Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Type: Chunk: can't find stack
Object: card 'card id 1002' of stack 'C:/Documents and
Settings/Administrator/Desktop/S504.exe'
Line: show stack 'Support 504 Assist'
Line Num: 48
Hint: continue

And I had to use Control-Alt-Delete to stop the splash from continuing to
try to find the Support 504 Assist stack.

The above script refers to my script in the splash stack below which is
supposed to launch my app:

on openStack
   send continue to me in 2 seconds
end openStack

on continue
   close stack "AppStart"
   go stack "Support 504 Assist"
   show stack "Support 504 Assist"
end continue

The funny thing is that this same script work about a year ago when I
created another app. When I tested my old app, I got the same error message
except with only the name of the app being different! In both instances, I
tried to launch both apps from the desktop.

I check my standalone application settings to see if the stack "Support 504
Assist" was accidentally left out but it is included in the stack files.

Has anyone ran into this problem? Or is this script needs to be changed?