How to insert text at cursor position?

Claus Dreischer claus at dreischer.de
Tue Apr 27 15:06:42 EDT 2010

The problem was here was indeed the hilite.
Putting
	put "hello world" into the selection
or
	put "hello world" after the selection
in a button works.

Putting one of the above into a popup button doen't work.

So, is there a way to somehow "store" the selection before it get lost?
Can i insert text into a field from a popup button?

Regards,
	Claus.