I Can't change field layers

LunchnMeets at aol.com LunchnMeets at aol.com
Tue Apr 27 14:03:18 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

I have three problems:

1) The button and field level numbers are locked within a group. So I can't
rearrange them.

2) When I click on a group it moves with my cursor until I click again.
That's obviously not what I wanted.

3) When I click on "Select Group" it doesn't allow me to click on
individual fields. I can select the fields from within the inspector, but I shouldn't
have to do that.

It used to be when I rebooted, these problems would go away but not this
time. Any advise the group can give me is very appreciated.

Since these problems are only in two stacks, could they be corrupted?

Joe in Orlando Florida.