On-Rev Directory Configuration

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Apr 27 12:12:40 EDT 2010

Nice catch. This underscores an important principle I think anyone preparing files for web use should consider. Actually 3 principles:
1. don't capitalize anything.
2. don't use spaces in file names.
3. don't use special characters in file names.

I'm sure some could add a few others, but these are 3 big ones. You'd be surprised how many SQL databases consider capitals in table and column names for instance. If you make a practice of never capitalizing anything, it ceases to ever be a problem again.

Bob