Accessing stacks without opening

Marty Knapp martyknapp at comcast.net
Tue Apr 27 10:50:39 EDT 2010

Thanks. I figured out, too, that my thinking that things were being
saved in stacks I'd accessed this way was because they were still loaded
into memory. When I quit and reopened nothing was there. So you need to
save the stack. Still I can see where this can be handy in some
situations as all the normal openCard, etc scripts are not called.

Marty