[Database] Retrieving sql statement result

Marcello Bertoli mbertoli at libero.it
Tue Apr 27 04:36:56 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I have a question about runrev database commands. Is there a way to get the result of a sql statement that doesn't retrieve data (is not a select)? For example:

In a postgresql scenario I need to execute the statement:

"listen foo"

and I need to retrieve the result.

It seems that the only rev command I can use is revExecuteSql but in this way I can't get the result the sql engine gives after the statement is executed. revDataFromQuery seems to work only for retrieving data from a query, not from a statement...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Best Regards

Marcello