Richmond goes data-mining (a.k.a. shovelling through the sh..)

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 27 02:24:46 EDT 2010

Its a real start.  It seems unlikely to have left out anything significant,
but it obviously has quite some false positives, but when the thing is
winnowed down to a couple of hundred, one can go through by hand and knock
off the ones that don't apply.

I wish I still had half Richmond's energy!  I'll take a look today and
tomorrow, but fear that by the time I get through he'll have done it over
several times.

The reason time goes so much faster as we get older, is that we slow down so
much.....

Peter