revOnline Updates

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 19:20:53 EDT 2010

>> I'd be happy to help but I don't know what Script Reporter is. But presumably it has some of my scripts in it :-)
>
> Script Reporter (revOnline) is "A simple script trolling stack that will gather all scripts in any stack and present them all in an easily accessible format.". It was written by Stewart Lynch, and amended/enhanced on 07 May 2009 by Sarah Reichelt. Forgotten already, busy year, eh?
>
> I therefore surmise that you went through the process of submitting and negotiating the implementation of the changes. I hope you can give me some info on that._______________________________________________

Ah yes, I remember it now. I just helped Stewart by supplying the
colorization scripts.
As far as I know, only the original author can upload a changed stack
to revOnline.

Stewart's web page about this utility is at
<http://www.createchsol.com/ScriptReporter/> and that has a link which
you should be able to use to contact him.

Cheers,
Sarah