[Datagrid] How to remove a column behavior? Bug or not?

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 08:30:54 EDT 2010

Dear List,

How can I remove a column behavior in a datagrid?

I thought to remove the column itself and recreate it with the same
name, but it seems that when a column with a behavior is deleted, the
behavior still stored somewhere in the datagrid. So when you create a
new column with the same name than the freshly deleted column, the
column is automatically attached to the old behavior.

It's pretty odd. Is it a bug or what I'm doing wrong?

And I confirm the posts, if I remember correctly, of Sarah and André
concerning datagrid columns with no name...
I was so enthusiast to test how delete my column behavior, that I have
progressively deleted the name of my column letter by letter, until
there is no letter to delete...
What a pity...

Because I have to remove the datagrid, I bet it could solved all my
problems with behavior ghosts. A radical solution, but The Slug never
does things by halves! 8-)

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
--