[ANN] MS Word Import Mac/Win: WordLib 1.3

Curry Kenworthy curry at pair.com
Sat Apr 24 22:35:24 EDT 2010

> Maybe you will sell both in a bundle for a special price? ;-)
> Matthias

Good idea, however, I would like to reward early adopters with the best
deal. So here's my special: anyone who orders WordLib before the release
of WordOut will get a $20 coupon for WordOut.

When WordOut is released, this offer ends, so order now for the best
price. :-)

Curry

--
WordLib: Import MS Word and OpenOffice documents
http://curryk.com/wordlib.html

Need custom software development or RunRev help?
http://curryk.com/consulting/