New to the Revolution

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Apr 24 22:21:04 EDT 2010

Mark-

Saturday, April 24, 2010, 3:59:06 PM, you wrote:

> Howdy all!

> I am a long-time Director and Flash developer thinking of jumping into the
> Revolution for an upcoming desktop application. Any suggestions of resource
> material to help lessen the learning curve? Books? Tutorials?

> Thanks.

Please - no more Marks. It's getting confusing enough around here. I
sometimes have trouble remembering which one is me...

Anyway, welcome to the community here. As others have mentioned, check
out some of the sample work on revOnline, and do look at the scripting
conference sessions. And a good place to start might be to look at
Richard Gaskin's introduction to the message path:

http://www.fourthworld.com/embassy/articles/revolution_message_path.html

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net