Bad jokes [was: Re: [OT] GameOver Mr. Jobs]

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 04:27:33 EDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 4:53 AM, J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>wrote:

> Next, can we do elephant jokes and dead baby jokes? I bet there are people
> here who aren't old enough to remember those. Come to think of it, I'm old
> enough to have forgotten most of them.

Your not serious are you. My kids come home from school and tell me ALL the
same jokes that we told when I was there age. I'm afraid there are no new
jokes.

Although I was surprised my kids didn't know 'what do you have if you have a
cricket ball in your left hand, and a cricket ball in your right hand?' -
probably only known by those who have suffered the cultural imposition of
the British Empire.