Mac Scrolling

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 04:03:01 EDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 2:36 PM, Graham & Heather Harrison <crw at nosirrah.com
> wrote:

> Today a breakthrough!

Excellent :-)

> Hopefully I only have to explore the add-ons of the previous "vanilla" (if
> I can remember them all) to isolate the cause of the problem.
>
> Apple Menu -> About This Mac -> More Info...  Contents field on the left,
last entry at the bottom -> Software. Open it up and Applications and
Extensions would be a good place to start. Anything non Apple should be
treated with suspicion.

Personally my money is on one of those applications that requires  Access to
Assistive Devices, actually I'm thinking two of them, each on their own is
probably OK, but together there must be some sort of conflict.

Again, good luck.