[OT] GameOver Mr. Jobs

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 15:34:55 EDT 2010

  On 23/04/2010 21:49, Paul D. DeRocco wrote:
>> From: barryb at libero.it
>>
>> Nothing is sacred!
>> You can now run Android and all its programmes on your iPhone!
>>
>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/04/22/android_iphone/
>>
>> I probably will not be the first with this notice but I can try.
> They call it "duel-boot". Is that a Freudian slip, or just an ordinary one?

  After the famous "1984" commercial by Apple it is all rather sad to see
Steve Jobs in the role of all-knowing, all-seeing dictator.

The fact that some engineers have managed to crash Android through
the Iron Curtain has got to be good; and, I hope, will make Steve Jobs
"go for a Gorbachev" rather than the North Korean option.