Mac Scrolling

Graham & Heather Harrison crw at nosirrah.com
Fri Apr 23 00:39:38 EDT 2010

I totally removed any third party apps directly acting on hot-keys, and restarted. No change to rev.

Again did a Safe Boot just to make sure, and still no change to rev.

While in Safe Boot I tried one of the problematic hot-keys (controlled directly from Services, not a third party app) and it still had the "don't work first time" behaviour.

I think I had better pursue this on the Mac front. I was able to live with it before, but not if it is going to affect rev, as I will never know if behaviour is abnormal or not.