Mac Scrolling

Graham & Heather Harrison crw at nosirrah.com
Thu Apr 22 22:04:31 EDT 2010

I may not have been as clear as intended in my last mail - suffice to say scrolling in InfoWallet didn't work.

So I decided to try ssMacWindows to see how that went, and it doesn't at all. As far as I can see I have everything in the right places.

Then decided to scrap rev and totally reload. Uninstall refused to do anything (see separate thread), so I don't know if the latest install is completely new or not. The problem still exists.

Thinking back to something Jacqueline said about the first click being swallowed, I have had a problem for a while (can't remember exactly when it started) with hot-keys. A number which are in the form Ctl(Mac)-X do not work on first invocation, but do once their associated function has been otherwise triggered.