position of an object (from Script)

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Apr 22 13:27:43 EDT 2010

Hi Shani,

You might want to search the dictionary for "location". You also might
want to search for "width" and "height".

You also will want to know that you can change almost all properties
of objects with the "set" command.

Spending an evening with the documentation will definitely be very
useful. Reading the messages on this list would help you too.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

We have updated TwistAWord. Download TwistAWord 1.1 at http://www.twistaword.net

Op 22 apr 2010, om 19:04 heeft Shani het volgende geschreven: