Mac Scrolling

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 08:00:00 EDT 2010

2010/4/22 J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>:
> The best way to check pending messages is in the message box (I think that's
> probably what our slug meant.) The fifth icon from the left is the pending
> message queue. Normally you won't see anything there unless you're viewing
> the UI messages. It's normal to see those. If you do see any pending
> messages that are not in the UI, see if you can copy and paste them here.

Yes I thought to the message box when I wrote my few lines, thanks to
have corrected me ;)
Message box and message watcher give good clues how events are trapped
and performs in Runrev.

2010/4/22 Graham & Heather Harrison <crw at nosirrah.com>:
> Am I really conversing with a slug? ("Slime sliiime sliimmme Zryip!")

Yes, yes ;) What a privilege no? I'm a kind of ambassador, hahaha 8-)

2010/4/22 J. Landman Gay <jacque at hyperactivesw.com>:
> As far as we know, yes. At least, he's never told us any different. He's a
> very friendly slug in any case, I'd definitely trust him in my strawberry
> patch.

Thanks Jacque to welcome me in your  garden ;)
Of course I'm a friendly slug but take some precaution like :
- don't give me salad after midnight
- don't throw me water
- and don't approach me with a shovel

8-)