Icon builder

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 02:47:13 EDT 2010

  On 21/04/2010 09:22, Kay C Lan wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 5:01 AM, J. Landman Gay<jacque at hyperactivesw.com>wrote:
>
>> No, just the senile part. :) You may be thinking of the Altuit utility.
>>
>> I can't remember if I'm going senile or not but I can remember Icon
> Composer which comes with the free OS X developer tools.
The Icon Composer that is part of the free OS X developer tools is super -
for OS X icons. My main problem at the moment (well, apart from the early
onset of senility) is with Windows icons as, having made a Window icon
with a Free Windows Icon making program the standalone builder
(back on the Mac) flashes up something about my having an incomplete
Windows icon set with a long list of sizes that are missing.