Same file?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Apr 16 18:33:09 EDT 2010

tricky,

if you can trust the input (meaning you assembled it and not your user) then
something along the lines of

shell("cd" && path1 &&"; pwd")

will return a root relative path, you can use them to compare the folders. I
believe pwd is unix-like only, don't know the windows equivalent. Also be
aware that if path1 contains commands, they will execute and this
potentially letal to HD and systems. Use with care and don't sue me!