RunRev and Alcoholics Anonymous.

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Apr 16 16:59:33 EDT 2010

Richmond,

I was able to take a sip, but it was a sour experience. The libraries
to render images are lacking. I believe this subject came up a few
years ago already. Have you ever had a good experience with either
young or ripe RunRev in combination with any year of Wine?

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Share the clipboard of your computer with other computers on a local
network with Clipboard Link
http://clipbaordlink.economy-x-talk.com

Op 16 apr 2010, om 21:07 heeft Richmond Mathewson het volgende
geschreven: