How do I use substrings in regular expressions?

Terry Vogelaar tvogelaar at de-mare.nl
Wed Apr 14 16:55:24 EDT 2010

Hi Michael,

I agree with Richard and want to thank you for the script. I don't really demand a regex; I just need to replace the SWF reference with the appropriate JPG.

I used a regex because I often use GREP in BBEdit. But apparently the implementation in runrev is a bit different. It should be based on PCRE, and that supports this behavior. Might this be a little bug? Whatever the case, I am helped!

You noticed the ID was gone in the IMG tag with the JPG. I removed it because I didn't need it. But it's cool with me if it stays in.

Terry