OT: MacPro is playing up - any tips?

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 14:15:28 EDT 2010

Thanks Neal - any way to test it is the graphics card without going out and
buying another one - I don't have any spare cards to hand?

The machine and graphics card is just over a of year old - so I guess I'll
just have to go out and buy a new card, it was a farily expensive NVidia
effort.... hmmm can't even see how to buy one on the Apple UK Online Store.