OT: Microsoft is really annoying!

Jeff Massung massung at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 11:31:58 EDT 2010

So, I'm a Mac user, and I very often debate as to whether or not I want to
deal with these sorts of Windows issues over the Mac ones (yes, we Mac users
also have "issues" ;-)).

As for your issue, I think you can just go into the Internet Explorer
options and under advanced (iirc) is an option for "Check to see if IE is
your default browser". Just turn that off.

...or you could switch to Chrome/FireFox.

Jeff M.