Object Speed ?

Shani shani.runrev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 05:13:24 EDT 2010

Thanks

Its done

It is working now.

Bundle of thanks

Regards,
SHANI

-----Original Message-----
From: use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com
[mailto:use-revolution-bounces at lists.runrev.com] On Behalf Of Klaus on-rev
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2010 11:05 AM
To: How to use Revolution
Subject: Re: Object Speed ?

Hi Shani,

> HI,
> Thanks
>
> It works same as i mention before.
> http://www.4shared.com/file/iyM6-FY7/test.html
>

> Example:-
> like consider that I have two object (car) they both start same time. One
is
> moving on speed 75km/h and other is on 120 km/h, the car which is on 120
> km/h reach before and other one reach later.
>
> So that I want to move like that on different speed.

oh, sorry, I forgot important things -> without waiting!

lock moves
## or -> set the lockmoves to true

move grc 1 from X,Y to Y,Z in 2 secs without waiting
move grc 2 from Z,W to H,K in 3 secs without waiting
## more moving objects here...
unlock moves

Because I forgot to add "without waiting" the first graphic moves and
blocked
the moves of the other objects! That's why this did not work as exspected!

Tested and works!
You had this already in your comented lines in your test stack ;-)

> REGARDS,
> SHANI

Best

Klaus