[ANN] InfoWallet updated to 1.1.07

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Mon Apr 12 22:22:30 EDT 2010

The big new feature is the Login Assistant now for Windows as well as Macintosh. I don't know how to implement it on Linux.

I implemented the VBScript SendKeys method instead of the SendInput() method because I was unable to get the DLL to load under Vista or Windows 7 in a reasonable manner due to security restrictions.

I've seen some inconsistency with it in some circumstances with a track pad on a laptop that has the tap = mouse click enabled. I would like any feedback on it. You can use the free demo version for testing.

Thanks,
Bill Vlahos