Implementing the Mac "Quick Look" type of window

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Mon Apr 12 11:51:38 EDT 2010

On Apr 12, 2010, at 1:43 AM, René Micout wrote:

> Le 9 avr. 2010 à 19:15, Devin Asay a écrit :
>
>> put "qlmanage -p " & theFile into tcmd -- shows it in a black window
>
> Devin,
> When I launch the script above, I have "[DEBUG]" in the title bar.
> How can I remove it ?
> And where can I find all details about "qlmanage" fonction (even in Apple documentation I don't find explanations about parameters...) ?

Other more knowledgeable folks have already commented on this in this thread. I'm sorry, I don't know the answer. I only just noticed it myself, having recently upgraded to 10.6. Everything I know I learned from Jim Sims and Bernd, and from reading through the man page.

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University