Implementing the Mac "Quick Look" type of window

René Micout rene.micout at numericable.com
Mon Apr 12 05:14:55 EDT 2010

I know the 2 web pages (and others...).
But none of them gave details on the parameters...
Thank you for information about parameter -d > integer between 1 -4.
I search where I can find informations about parameter -x, parameter -s (size, but what ?), parameter -f (scale factor, but what ?), parameter -c (content type, but ?), parameter -g.
I need what value put for above parameters...
In french, I think, my expression will be better...
Thank you
René