RunRev and Linux

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 12 03:17:11 EDT 2010

Richard keeps telling us that Linux now has low market share, as a reason or
excuse for Rev to sell a Linux product that doesn't work.  It is not.
Market size and present product profitability is totally irrelevant to this
issue.   Market size and investment are relevant to whether to enter a
market segment.  Once you have made that decision, its real simple.

Don't sell stuff that doesn't work!  If it turns out not to work, and you
cannot afford to fix it, you have to stop selling it.

If I can do anything to help make it work, just ask me.  I have limited
abilities and energy now, but I will do what I can that Rev would find
useful.  The potential is great.