[OT] WePad

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 01:30:42 EDT 2010

  On 12/04/2010 02:20, John Craig wrote:
> I'm looking forward to the iPad being available in the UK.
> I'm also looking forward to the WePad launch;
>
> http://wepad.mobi/en/index
>
> It sounds interesting.
Well, I suppose it was inevitable; the rise of the "We" brigade after
my earlier comments about that woman in England and her delusions.

As the Act of Succession is illegal under European Law (discrimination
on grounds
of religion), and all that follows from that necessarily falls with that
one wonders
what or where the "UK" is - probably something to do with the "We" brigade.