[OT] What's an iPad?

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Sun Apr 11 18:41:13 EDT 2010

Just for grins, I think opinions about the iPad would be even more interesting if accompanied by ownership status.

MJ and I own one. I think it's an iPad -- it's own thing.

- not a computer, laptop, net book
- not a big iPod touch
- not a multimedia player

You can certainly create on it. Draw, write, blog with pictures and words. You can communicate on it via Twitter, email, IM, VOIP. You can read books, watch movies on it. And really browse the web. No flash has turned out well. My fav sites are HTML5 now.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

Use tRev's buy link during your free trial to get 20% off:
http://reveditor.com/tag/shouldiswitch