Do ... as Applescript, bugs??

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Apr 11 12:26:00 EDT 2010

Andrew,

I don't understand how Rev can hang and still return something. What
do you mean exactly?

It is probably wrong to talk directly to the AppleScript editor. I
can't think of any reason why one would want that. What are you trying
to do?

Please, post your script. I'd be happy to try to help you on-list.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Share the clipboard of your computer with other computers on a local
network with Clipboard Link
http://clipbaordlink.economy-x-talk.com

Op 11 apr 2010, om 18:22 heeft Andrew Meit het volgende geschreven: