FTP directory listing showing seconds

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Sat Apr 10 17:09:04 EDT 2010

Bonjour Richard,

This work fine for me :

function FTP_Dir_Refresh active_path
    set cursor to watch
    libURLSetFTPListCommand "NLST"
    put FTP_Server_Address & active_path & "/" into tServer
    put URL tServer into tData
    replace crlf with cr in tData
    replace lf with cr in tData
    libURLSetFTPListCommand "LIST"
    get URL tServer
    filter it with "*" & toUpper(char 1 to 4 of the label of btn
"b_blog_category") & "*_?????_*.xml?"
    return it
end FTP_Dir_Refresh

Does this help ?