FTP directory listing showing seconds

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 16:39:01 EDT 2010

I not sure what you mean by 'keep it client-side'.

You re sending the FTP LIST command to a server,
so why not send a request to a CGI script that returns directory info
by querying the operating system (such as Linux)

It is probably faster and includes the info you are accustomed to on
the desktop.

If you design your script correctly, you could even to a directory
walk (drill down) in one server call, returning full path info for
each file.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas