Authenicated URLs for Amazon S3 in on-rev

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Fri Apr 9 22:17:35 EDT 2010

Is it possible to generate authenticated URLs for
Amazon S3 on on-rev?

I have tried out Mark Smiths libS3 and libAWS in a stack and have
had success with that but I was wondering whether I could do the same
thing in on-rev.

Basically I just want to generate a time limited url for files stored on
amazon s3 so I think I would just need a subset of the features in the libS3.

Could I just upload libS3 to my on-rev site and then include it and use
the commands that are in that library or are there parts of that library that
would not be able to run on on-rev.

Thanks.

Martin