revMobile

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Fri Apr 9 15:50:18 EDT 2010

I have read Gruber's post and (sadly?) it makes sense. Lowest common denominators are things that have almost killed Apple in the past. Just think of the three letter extension for files; the mess that has resulted in the file/creator binding.
I have also received a post from Kevin Miller, as I have spent some 700 euros on revmobile.

I  think there is a way to get out of this mess
--- forget revmobile as a cross mobile platform environment ---
--- convince Apple that revmobile will enhance iPhone dev, collaborate with them on this ---
--- don't despair; iPhone jailbreak has pushed for Apple to distribute an SDK ---

best,
	François