on mouseEnter

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Fri Apr 9 11:20:40 EDT 2010

Currently, I have a stack that attaches to whatever window is open and
provide help information for my application.

In each object that I wanted help information for is a on mouseEnter handler
that changes the text of the help information stack.

I was thinking a better way to do this might be to handle/override the
mouseEnter handler for the whole stack?

something like this:

on mouseEnter
set the helpInfo of stack "Help" to the helpText of the target
end mouseEnter

Could I handle or override the mouseEnter in the stack or card script to
pull the helpText of whatever control the mouse is over?

Or should I stick with what I have?