revMobile

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Fri Apr 9 07:14:18 EDT 2010

Hi,

Thank you for your comments and questions with regard to the new licensing
provisions in Apple's iPhone agreement. We value all our customers greatly
and we know how important it is to you all that revMobile is launched as an
outstanding platform to deliver iPhone apps in full compliance with Apple
policies. We know many of you have already invested considerable energy in
getting your applications ready for the iPhone and iPad.

As part of Apple's announcement yesterday, Apple have posted updated iPhone
Terms of Service. The specifics of these changes are under NDA so we cannot
discuss them at this point. We have an excellent relationship with Apple and
we will be working with them to address any specific issues that may need
clarification in relation to their proposed changes.

Rest assured that we will be doing everything possible to ensure a speedy
and positive resolution that allows you to deliver outstanding apps on the
revMobile platform in full compliance with Apple policies.

I will be posting further information as I get it over the coming days.

Please feel free to get in touch with us if you have any questions or would
like to discuss this further. Thanks to everyone who has offered their
support.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
RunRev - Software construction for everyone