revMobile

Neal Campbell nealk3nc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 19:55:07 EDT 2010

Lets just wait and hear from the guys who talk with Apple's lawyers. There
are quite a few companies in this limbo besides Adobe (Monotouch,
ComponentOne, etc) so we can wait with bated breath the word from Kevin!

Neal Campbell
Abroham Neal Software
www.abrohamnealsoftware.com
(540) 645 5394 NEW PHONE NUMBER