[OT] Mac Batch Converter

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Apr 8 19:46:28 EDT 2010

Thanks yes I knew that, but not lossless. A long while back, there was an app that was able to take an M4P file, and export it as an M4A file. I think Apple got wind of it and immediately changed their encoding format without telling anyone. After updating iTunes I was dismayed to find I could not open them anymore.

Mind you I don't want to share my music like some people want. I only wanted to detune some songs slightly because for some ungodly reason music companies feel the need to detune some songs, so playing along with the songs requires constant retuning of my instrument.

At any rate, that is what I would have liked to do. Nothing I have seen since then produces a lossless copy of an M4P. I guess Apple knows their job.

Bob